Recipe by Alexa Weibel
Price per serving: $4.13
|Active Time||Total Time||Servings|
- 2 cans (15 to 15.5 oz. each) cannellini beans, rinsed
- 8 oz. (1 1/2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 oz. cured chorizo, casing removed and meat chopped into small pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus 1/4 cup coarsely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless cod fillets (5 to 6 oz. each)
- 3 tbsp. tartar sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the beans, tomatoes, chorizo, garlic, and crushed red pepper with 2 tbsp. oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, toss the panko and 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley; season with salt and pepper. Brush the tops and sides of the cod fillets with the tartar sauce; season. Press the tops and sides of the fillets into the panko mixture until coated. Arrange the fish in the center of the baking sheet. Arrange the bean mixture in an even layer around the fish.
3. Bake until the panko is golden and the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes. Sprinkle with the coarsely chopped parsley and drizzle with the remaining 2 tbsp. oil.