- Prep Time
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb)
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon of each garlic powder and black pepper
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into strips
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. on each side or until done (165 degrees F). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Carefully wipe out skillet with paper towel.
Add remaining dressing, broth and seasonings to skillet; cook 3 to 4 min. or until heated through. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until Neufchatel is melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 3 min.
Drain pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet with Parmesan and basil; mix well. Serve topped with chicken.