- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces (1/2 of 16-oz. pkg.) spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 14 1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook spaghetti as directed on package, adding stir-fry vegetables to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the spaghetti cooking time.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and dressing; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 4 min., stirring occasionally. Add cream cheese spread; cook and stir until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Drain spaghetti mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.