- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces (3 cups) penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Kraft® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound raw large cleaned shrimp, thawed if frozen
- 2 red peppers, cut into short thin strips
- 1 cup pea pods
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add shrimp and peppers; stir-fry 3 to 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink. Add pea pods; stir-fry until heated through. Add Neufchatel: cook and stir until Neufchatel is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
Drain pasta; return to saucepan. Add shrimp mixture; mix lightly. Serve topped with the Parmesan cheese.