- Salt and pepper
- 2 pounds boiling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 rib celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook until fork-tender, about 20 minutes; drain. Let sit until cool enough to handle, then peel and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
Transfer the potatoes to a large bowl. Sprinkle with the vinegar and stir gently with a rubber spatula to combine. Stir in the celery, onion, relish and most of the parsley. Fold in the mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer the salad to a serving bowl and sprinkle with the remaining parsley.