- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Light Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups cut-up fresh asparagus (1-inch lengths)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup Kraft Grated Parmesan Cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and vegetables; cook 10 to 12 min. or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Add broth and cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until cheese is melted, stirring constantly. Add Parmesan cheese; mix well.
Drain pasta; return to pot. Add chicken and vegetable mixture; toss lightly. Cook 1 min. or until heated through. (Sauce will thicken up standing.)