- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups penne pasta, uncooked
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 6 ounce package snow peas
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Philadelphia® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup DIGiorno® Grated Romano Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, cook chicken and onions in hot oil in large skillet for 6-8 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Add snow peas, red peppers and garlic; cook and stir 1 min. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
Melt butter in medium saucepan. Stir in flour until well blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil; cook on medium heat 2 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly. Add cream cheese, grated cheese, salt and black pepper; cook 1-2 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly.
Drain pasta; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture and sauce; toss to coat. Top with parsley.