- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 16 graham crackers, finely ground (2 1/4 cups)
- 1 stick (4 oz.) butter, melted
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, stirred
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Grease a 9-by- 13-inch baking pan. Line with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang; grease the foil. In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tbsp. sugar and cinnamon. Press into the bottom of the pan; bake until firm and browned, 10 minutes. Transfer pan to a rack; let cool completely.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer at medium speed, beat the cream cheese and 2/3 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, zest, vanilla and salt. Pour over the crust. Dollop the cranberry sauce on top; swirl with a knife.
Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Transfer to a rack; let cool. Cover; refrigerate until firm, at least 6 hours. Using the foil, lift the cheesecake out of the pan; cut into 1-by-2-inch rectangles.