Recipe by Mindy Fox
This recipe originally appeared in our Holiday 2020 issue. Get the magazine here.
Start to Finish: 20 minutes (plus cooling)
- 2 bags (12 oz. each) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sliced dried apricots
- Zest of 1 orange
1. In a medium pan, bring the cranberries, sugar, spices, and 1 cup water to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in the apricots, orange zest, and a generous pinch each salt and pepper. Simmer until the sauce is jammy, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat; let cool to room temperature.