- Prep Time
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 cups packaged coleslaw mix (about 12 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 ounces fresh or canned lump crabmeat, picked over
- Salt and pepper
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill, for garnish
In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lime juice, lime peel and cumin. Add the coleslaw mix, cilantro and crab. Toss to coat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill each hot dog bun with about 1/2 cup crab mixture and top with the chopped dill.