- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 large onion, coarsely
- 2 ribs celery, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 8 ounces peeled cooked shrimp
- Salt and pepper
In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, onion, celery, tomatoes, thyme and creole seasoning. Cover and cook over medium-high heat until the vegetables are almost tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp. Cook, covered, until the shrimp are just heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.