- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cups pearl couscous
- 3/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/3 cup EVOO
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 cup corn kernals (from 2 small ears)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 orange habanero chile-stemmed, seeded, ribbed and minced
- 6 ounces feta cheese, cut inot 1/2-inch cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
Prepare couscous according to package directions. Transfer to a colander and rinse under cold water.
In a blender, puree the basil, EVOO and vinegar until smooth. In a large bowl, toss the couscous with the basil vinaigrette. Toss in the corn, red onion, chile and feta; season with salt and pepper.
Serve couscous salad on a bed of baby spinach.