- 1 pound yellow squash, halved and sliced
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons sliced basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mixed peppercorns, crushed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, crushed
- 2 strip steaks (1 lb. each)
In skillet, cook squash, capers and basil in 2 tbsp. oil over medium-high, stirring until tender, 2 to 3 minutes; season. On plate, mix spices. Pat steaks dry; season. Press to coat in spices. In skillet, cook steaks in 1 tbsp. oil over medium-high, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.