- Prep Time
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa or savoy cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- 1 large carrot, shredded or julienned
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mild honey (such as clover or acacia)
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup olive oil
In a large bowl, toss together the cabbages, carrot, bell peppers and scallion. In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, sour cream, mayonnaise and mustard. Gradually whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
Toss the vegetables with the dressing just before serving; season.