- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- Salt and pepper
- 2 15 ounce cans black beans, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
In a large skillet, heat the oil over high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned, about 3 minutes. Add the coriander, and stir for about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth, lower the heat and simmer for 3 minutes, scraping up any browned bits; transfer to a plate. Add the coconut milk to the skillet, increase the heat and boil to reduce by half, about 4 minutes. Stir in the mango and cook until warmed through. Return the chicken to the skillet, toss and remove from the heat; season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, simmer the black beans over low heat. Stir in the lime juice and 3 tablespoons mint.
Divide the beans among 4 plates. Top with the chicken and remaining mint.