- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 stick (4 ounces) margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 7 ounce package of sweetened flaked coconut (about 2 cups)
- 2 unbaked 9-inch pie shells
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees In a large bowl, beat the eggs, then whisk in the flour and sugar. Whisk in the margarine, vanilla and milk, then whisk in the coconut.
Pour the filling into the unbaked shells and bake until golden and the filling is set, 40 to 45 minutes.