Recipe by Jenny Park
Start to Finish: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes 2 sandwiches
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. ranch dressing-and-seasoning mix
- 3 large eggs, hard-boiled and chopped
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 4 slices of brioche or country white bread (each 1/2 inch thick), crusts removed
- 2 leaves of green leaf lettuce
1. In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, cheese, and ranch mix; season with salt and pepper. Mix in the eggs, tomato, bacon, scallion, and onion. Season the egg salad.
2. Build 2 sandwiches with the bread, egg salad, and lettuce. Cut the sandwiches from top to bottom into thirds.