- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 7 cups restaurant-style round corn chips (about 4 oz.)
- 1 8 ounce package shredded mexican cheese blend
- 3/4 cup tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno chiles, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons seeded and finely chopped fresh jalapeno chile
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped scallions
- 1 cup stemmed and chopped cilantro
Position a rack in the top shelf of the oven and preheat to broil. Arrange the corn chips on a large, heatproof platter in a single layer to overlap slightly. Sprinkle the cheese over the chips, then dot evenly with the salsa, pickled jalapenos and fresh jalapeno.
Broil until the cheese is bubbling, 3 minutes. Remove the platter from the oven, dollop with the sour cream and sprinkle with one-third each scallions and cilantro. Serve the remaining scallions and cilantro in small bowls alongside.