- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 center-cut boneless pork chops (about 4 oz. each), cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice (from 1/2 navel orange)
- 3 teaspoons canola oil
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 napa cabbage, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
In a medium bowl, toss the pork, 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce and the orange juice.
In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tsp. oil over medium-high. Add the pork mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 4 minutes. Transfer the pork to a plate.
Add the remaining 1 tsp. oil to the skillet. Add the mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until lightly browned and softened, about 6 minutes. Stir in the cabbage and carrots; cook, stirring often, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add the pork, remaining 6 tbsp. hoisin sauce and the scallions; cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1 minute.
Place warmed tortillas on plates and top with the pork mixture. Fold over.