- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups cooked lobster meat, (12 oz. bought precooked, or picked from two 1 1/2-lb. lobsters), cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 top-split New England-style rolls or regular hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- Lemon wedges, for serving
In a medium bowl, mix the lobster, mayonnaise, celery, onion, lemon zest and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium. Spread the inside and outside of the buns with the butter. Open the rolls and place two of them, split sides down, in the skillet. Cook until lightly browned, turning once, 3 to 6 minutes. Repeat with the remaining rolls.
Divide the lobster mixture among the buns. Serve with the lemon wedges.