- 4 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken stock, divided
- 2 cups white or brown rice
- 1 15 ounce can low-sodium black beans
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Sliced avocados and limes, for serving
Bring 4 cups chicken stock to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, about 17 minutes. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, cook black beans, remaining 3/4 cup chicken stock, coriander and cider vinegar over medium until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir cilantro into rice. Serve with sliced avocado and liimes.