- 3/4 pound fresh chorizo links, casings removed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 eight-inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups grated pepper jack
In skillet, brown chorizo with onion over medium, stirring until crumbled, 6 minutes. In bowl, toss next 3 ingredients; season. Divide chorizo among tortillas. Top with cheese; fold in half. In large skillet, working in batches, cook until cheese melts, 3 minutes per side. Cut into wedges. Top with radish salsa.