- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest plus 1/4 cup juice
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups diced English cucumber
- 1 1/2 cups diced multicolored bell peppers
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup torn fresh parsley and mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pitted, quartered Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon olive tapenade
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken, 1 tbsp. oil and the lemon zest; season with salt and generously with pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium-high. Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Cut into strips.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, herbs and olives.
In a small bowl, whisk the tapenade, the remaining 2 tbsp. olive oil and the lemon juice. Drizzle over the vegetables; toss to coat and top with the feta. Season. Top with the chicken and serve family style or divide salad and chicken among 4 salad bowls.