- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 15 1/2 ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 2 avocados, thickly sliced crosswise
In a small bowl, combine the cumin and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Place the chicken in a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Sprinkle with the cumin-salt and juice from 2 lime wedges and heat through, about 5 minutes; set aside.
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl. Season with salt and the juice of 2 more lime wedges and toss to combine. Scatter the chicken on top, then the beans, tomatoes, cilantro, cheese and avocados. Season with the juice of the remaining lime wedges and toss to combine.