- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 12 ounce bags semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Dried apricots, for dipping
- Gala apples, cored and sliced, for dipping
- Pretzel rods, for dipping
- Marshmallows, for dipping
In a medium saucepan, combine the cocoa powder with 1/2 cup water and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in the milk and sugar and bring to a simmer. Add the chocolate chips and vanilla and cook, stirring, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes.
Serve the fondue warm with the apricots, apples, pretzel rods and marshmallows for dipping.