Recipe by Alison Cayne
Adapted from The Haven’s Kitchen Cooking School by Alison Cayne (Artisan Books). Copyright © 2017.
- Makes about 1 cupServings
- 2 cups (packed) fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup), plus more as needed
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- Fine sea salt
In a food processor, pulse the parsley, lime juice, oregano, and garlic until the herbs are roughly chopped. Add the olive oil and a pinch of sea salt; pulse until a chunky sauce forms, about 15 seconds. Check the seasoning and add more salt and/or lime juice, if needed.