- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 10 ounce package frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 9 inch pie crust, baked and cooled
Using an electric mixer or whisk, beat the cream and almond extract until stiff peaks form.
In a saucepan, over medium heat, bring the sugar, gelatin and 1/2 cup water to a simmer and stir until the sugar and gelatin dissolve. Remove from the heat, add the berries and lemon juice and stir until the mixture begins to thicken.
Fold the whipped cream into the berry mixture and spread in the pie crust. Refrigerate until set, a few hours or overnight.