- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 baking potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 32 ounce container (4 cups) chicken broth
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen corn kernels
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken meat (from 1/2 rotisserie chicken)
- 1 10 ounce bag frozen green beans
- Sour cream, for serving
In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chili powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add the potato and chicken broth and bring to a boil; lower the heat and simmer until the potato is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the corn, chicken and green beans and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with the sour cream.