- Prep Time
- 1 pound peaches, pitted and coarsely chopped
- 1 pickled jalapeno chile, stemmed, plus 3 tablespoons pickling juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 3 pounds chicken wings, halved at the joint and wing tips removed
- Nonstick cooking spray
Using a food processor, puree the peaches, pickled jalapeno and juice, the honey, mustard and worcestershire sauce; season with salt. Pour one-quarter of the sauce into a large bowl and the remaining sauce into a small bowl.
Preheat a grill to medium heat. Season the chicken wings with salt and pepper and coat lightly with cooking spray. Arrange on oiled cooking grates and grill, turning occasionally, until no longer raw on the outside, 6 to 8 minutes. Brush the wings generously with the larger amount of reserved sauce. Grill, continuing to turn occasionally, until deep golden-brown and just charred in parts, 8 to 10 minutes. Toss the wings with the smaller amount of reserved sauce. Transfer to a platter.