- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 cups seedless red grapes (about 1 1/2 pounds), chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 - 2 jalapeno chiles, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1 12-count package taco shells
- 1 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, skin discarded and meat shredded
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . In a medium bowl, combine the grapes, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Place the taco shells on a baking sheet and heat in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes. Place the chicken in a medium bowl and microwave at high power until warmed through, about 30 seconds; stir in 1/2 cup grape salsa.
Divide the chicken mixture among the 12 taco shells and top with more grape salsa.