- 6 cups chicken stock
- Reserved Chicken Skin, Bones and Pan Drippings (from the Roasted Chicken Thighs)
- 2 cups shredded Roasted Chicken Thighs, thawed
- 2 cups cubed Roasted Squash, thawed
- 2 cups Herbed Farro, thawed
- 2/3 cup thinly sliced celery with leaves
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
In a large saucepan, bring the stock and reserved chicken skin, bones and pan drippings to a boil. Simmer over medium-low until flavors meld, about 5 minutes. Strain, returning the liquid to the pan. Stir in the remaining ingredients and simmer until the soup is heated through, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.