- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light brown sugar, divided
- 8 1 ounces chicken tenders
- Lime wedges, for serving
For the dipping sauce; cook coconut milk, peanut butter, 1 tbsp. lime juice and 1/2 tbsp. brown sugar over medium, stirring until smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from the heat. Toss chicken tenders with 1 tbsp. lime juice and 1 tbsp. brown sugar. Thread chicken on skewers, season and broil, turning once, until browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Serve with sauce and lime wedges.