Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack
- 4 thawed shredded roasted chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Eight 8-inch flour tortillas
- 1 can (15 to 15.5 oz.) white beans, rinsed
- 6 thawed chopped roasted tomato halves
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. fresh lime juice
1. Make the Big Batch Roasted Chicken Thighs & Tomatoes. For this recipe, portion out 4 shredded chicken thighs and 6 chopped tomato halves.
2. Sandwich first 3 ingredients between tortillas; season. Cook in greased skillet over medium until browned, about 3 minutes per side. In bowl, mix remaining ingredients; season and serve on the side.