- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 soft baguette (10 oz.), cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded to about 1/2 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 small English cucumber, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/2 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Arrange the baguette cubes on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until toasted, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat a large grill pan over medium. Brush the chicken with 1 tsp. oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken until charred in spots and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Let the chicken rest 5 minutes. Cut into 3/4-inch squares.
In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, basil, vinegar, capers, remaining 2 tbsp. plus 2 tsp. oil, the chicken and the baguette cubes; season.