- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups canned black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen fire-roasted or regular corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 medium canned chipotle in adobo, chopped, plus 1 tbsp. adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- Sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Corn chips, for dipping
Preheat the broiler. Heat a medium cast-iron skillet over medium. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until the onion is charred in spots, about 5 minutes. Stir in the chicken, beans, corn, enchilada sauce, chipotle and adobo sauce, cumin and half the cheese. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a simmer; remove from the heat.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Broil until brown and bubbly, 3 to 5 minutes. Garnish with the sour cream and cilantro. Serve with the corn chips.