- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 pounds multicolor cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 6 tbsp. EVOO
- 4 teaspoons ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cups chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
Heat a large rimmed baking sheet under the broiler until hot, about 5 minutes.
In a food processor, working in batches, pulse the cauliflower into rice-size pieces. Transfer to a bowl; toss with 1/4 cup EVOO, the coriander, onion powder, 2 1/2 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper. Spread half the cauliflower out on the hot baking sheet. Broil, stirring once, until browned, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Repeat with the remaining cauliflower and another large baking sheet.
In a small bowl, whisk the remaining 6 tbsp. EVOO, the lemon juice and garlic; season. Stir into the cauliflower rice, along with the nuts and the oregano; season.