- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cups vegetables, such as green beans, sliced mushrooms and chopped broccoli
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar, the soy sauce and cornstarch. In a small bowl, mix the hoisin, ginger, 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar and 2 tbsp. water.
In a large skillet, heat the sesame oil over medium-high. Add the onion and pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add the chicken; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes. Add the vegetables and sauce; stir-fry until the chicken is cooked through, 2 to 4 minutes. Top with nuts and scallions.