Recipe by Michael Stebner
- Prep Time
- Makes about 1 cupServings
- 1/4 cup carrot juice
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. agave syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 small clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or other flavorless oil
In a blender, puree all of the ingredients except the oil on low. Increase the speed to medium and gradually stream in the oil; blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
Make this salad: start with a base of wild rice, then layer salmon, greens, grated carrots and pepitas.
Or, just wing it! Base + Protein + Seasonal Produce + More Produce + Cheese, Nuts or Seeds