- 1/4 cup each cider vinegar and ketchup
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sweet smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, onion powder and garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each celery salt and dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Whisk together 1/4 cup each cider vinegar and ketchup, 3 tablespoons hot sauce, 1 1/2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce and 2 tablespoons brown sugar until the sugar dissolves. Evenly inject into the turkey all over.
Mix together 2 teaspoons sweet smoked paprika, 1 teaspoon each ground cumin, onion powder and garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon each celery salt and dry mustard and 1/4 teaspoon cayenne. Season the turkey with salt, then pat on the rub.