Recipe by Laraine Perri
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed, each cut through root end into 12 wedges, fronds reserved
- 2 tbsp. EVOO, plus more for drizzling
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
On baking sheet, toss fennel with 2 tbsp. EVOO; season. Roast at 400°, turning once, until tender, 18 to 20 minutes. Top with Parmesan, almonds, thyme and reserved fennel fronds; drizzle with more EVOO.
Shine On: Finish vegetables with a drizzle of EVOO before serving to add moisture and shine and bump up the taste.