Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- Makes 4Servings
- 4 slices country bread (each about 1 inch thick)
- 3 tbsp. EVOO
- 1 lb. tomatoes (about 2 large), sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced shallots
- 1 1/2 cups sliced Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, reheated
- 6 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil
- 2 tbsp. balsamic glaze
1. Make Big Batch Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin and portion out 1 1/2 cups sliced pork for this recipe.
2. Brush bread with 1 tbsp. EVOO; cook on grill or grill pan over medium until toasted, about 3 minutes per side. Top with tomatoes, shallots, Soy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin, mozzarella and basil; season. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and remaining EVOO.