- Prep Time
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe cantaloupe
- 1 4 ounce stick unsalted butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced crosswise into 28 pieces and toasted
- 14 thin slices prosciutto, halved
In a food processor, mix the juice into the cantaloupe. Add the butter; puree. Pulse in the tarragon, salt and pepper.
Spread the cantaloupe butter onto the toasts. Top with a halved prosciutto slice; sprinkle with more tarragon.