- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic
- 12 canned anchovy fillets
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce, coarsely chopped
- Carrot sticks, for dipping
Using a food processor, pulse the parmesan, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice and vinegar into a paste. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Add the romaine and pulse until the romaine is finely chopped.
Transfer the dip to a bowl and season with pepper. Serve with the carrot sticks.