- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups shredded leftover roast turkey (about 3/4 pound)
- 3/4 cup store-bought buffalo chicken wing sauce
- 2 heads red-leaf lettuce, leaves torn
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 avocados, cut into cubes
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp; drain. Crumble the bacon.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar and mustard. Whisk in the olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
In a bowl, toss the turkey with the buffalo chicken wing sauce and transfer to a platter. Place the lettuce in a salad bowl and arrange the bacon, blue cheese, avocados, tomatoes and eggs on another platter. Serve salad-bar style, with the mustard vinaigrette on the side.