- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons finely crumbled Gorgonzola
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canned chickpeas or great northern beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4 oz. each), each cut lengthwise into 4 pieces
- 8 celery sticks
1. For the dip, in a small bowl, mix the yogurt, blue cheese, 2 tsp. vinegar and 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper.
2. For the glaze, in a blender, puree the chickpeas, hot sauce, butter, garlic, the remaining 2 tbsp. vinegar and 1/2 tsp. salt. Divide between two small bowls.
3. Heat a foil-lined grill or grill pan over medium-high. Thread each chicken piece onto a 6- or 8-inch skewer (if using wooden skewers, soak 30 minutes before grilling). Brush the chicken all over with one bowlful of the glaze. Grill, turning occasionally, until grill marks form and the chicken is cooked through, about 8 minutes. Using a clean brush, coat the chicken with the remaining glaze. Serve with the celery sticks and dip.