Recipe by Jackie Newgent, RDN
- 8 thawed sliced roasted chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup bottled Buffalo hot sauce
- 8 cups chopped romaine (about 1 head)
- 3 very thinly sliced large celery stalks with leaves
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup croutons
1. Make the Big Batch Roasted Chicken Thighs & Tomatoes. For this recipe, portion out 8 sliced chicken thighs.
2. On rimmed baking sheet, toss chicken with sauce. Roast at 425° until heated through, about 10 minutes. Divide lettuce among plates. Top with celery, chicken, dressing and croutons.