- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 9 3/4 ounce can Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Assorted fresh vegetables and Pepperidge Farm® crackers
Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.