- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, sliced
- 8 slices country bread
- 16 slices prosciutto (about 8 ounces)
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Preheat a panini press. Divide half the cheese among 4 slices of the bread, then top with the prosciutto; spread 1 tablespoon jam on each and top with the remaining cheese. Set the remaining bread slices in place.
2. In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs with the butter. Working in batches, dip both sides of each sandwich in the egg mixture and place in the panini press. Grill until the bread is crisp and golden, about 3 minutes.