- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1 16 ounce bag frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
Stir the soup, milk, mustard, broccoli and cheese in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the broccoli mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees F. for 30 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.