Do future you a favor: Cook a big batch of brisket, tuck it away in your freezer and stir up this quick dinner...whenever!
Recipe by Marge Perry and David Bonom
- 4 cups beef stock
- 3 tbsp. white miso
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Wine-Braised Brisket plus 1 cup pan juices, thawed
- 1 cup stemmed, sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 lb. baby bok choy, quartered lengthwise
- Noodles from 4 packages (3 oz. each) instant ramen
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
In pot, cook first 6 ingredients over low, covered, until bok choy is tender, about 5 minutes. Divide noodles among bowls; top with Wine-Braised Brisket mixture and eggs.